Pages

6:02 AM

UPCAT EXAMS

.IM GONNA TAKE UCAT EXAMS.

Gosh~..I hate this job! Our exams will be next week.:( And I'm quite nervous. Especially that it is right minus wrong! So if there's a question in which I dunno what the answer is, its better not to answer it anymore. haha. I really hate taking entrance exam. I dunno if I'm going to pass it. I have no idea of the coverage. I dunno what am I going to study. I dunno if there is still a chance of passing the exam.
I'm really losing hope.:(..I hope somebody can teach me or what...
I hope somebody could help me...
could someone please give me an advice?..
I would really appreciate it.THANKS<3

2 comments:

lassdv said...

I added ur link in my blog pls check it and add me soon iam waiting for ur reply and i hope u.as well follow me

imelda said...

be relaxed and composed, they wont give exams that werent taught in ur past school years. good luck.

Copyright © 2016 IAMLYSAFAE , Blogger